Monday, March 2, 2009

SENT OFF FIRST SET OF LETTERS

As Betty Gross say, nobody reads my blog. That's okay. Since I don't post on any other site; writing on here is good therapy for me.

Well, I sent off the first set of letters that I said I would; enlightening people about Betty Ann Gross. This is just the beginning.

I feel that it is important to let people know that they should not help Betty Gross with any endeavor that she tries. For years Betty has been writing racial slurs against the black people. For years Betty has been writing bad things about ndn people. Berating them, challenging them for what? So she can have this false pride that she needs so badly.

I am Sisseton-Wahpeton Dakota Sioux, as she is, but I do not disrepect any people of color. I do not believe that I am any better than any Black person, White person or Indian person - with the exception of Betty Gross. It doesn't take much to be better than her anyway.

She needs to be taught a lesson and I guess it takes one of her kind to do it to her. Her last post on Badeagle about my Aunt that lives on the rez; that she wouldn't go to my Aunts house because is stinks and that only bums are there shows how she feels about all ndn people on our rez. The homes the ndn people have to live on aren't pretty BUT all my relatives keep their homes clean. I've been in homes of non-relatives and their homes are clean. She calls our poeple bums. What a thing to say about her own people. She has been involved with Yeagley so long that she seems to think that she is above our people living on Lake Traverse.

What she has said about our elderly women; my relatives goes totally against our belief of respecting our elders. I will show them what she wrote. Like I said, I have many, many papers to show them of her postings.

Betty Gross has this delusion along with Yeagley that they are the savior of ndn people; when in fact, both of them are truly an embarrassment not only for ndn people all over the United States and Canada but the human race as well.

Barabara Duggan

No comments:

Post a Comment